AN URBAN MAMA'S TAKE ON NURTURING HER FAMILY

Wednesday, January 16

clemies & corks

We bought one last box of clementines on the weekend; therefore, random acts of clementine gluttony are coming to an end. I love peeling them, popping them in my mouth and that first initial squish of sweet, almost syrupy tasting citrus juice. The best part of clementine gluttony is that I'm not alone; snacks for the two kiddies and I normally consist of as many as 8 clementines in a row.

One year I made a trivet from the base of a wooden clementine box; since having children the boxes have become excellent for sorting out toy animals (wild, farm, sea each in their habitat). This year I will make another trivet, or rather, we'll put 'trivet making' on our rainy day projects list.

Anyone else have any other fun/kid friendly clementine box and or cork projects to share?






No comments: