AN URBAN MAMA'S TAKE ON NURTURING HER FAMILY

Thursday, June 12

The Fabulous Song + fabulous people


Ate delicious (maybe addictive) pakoras; paid library fines ($3.80) which led me to discover the cover art for The Fabulous Song, and thus this creative interview; and also discovered the Mark Morris Dance Center which offers Family Dance Workshops.

Out on the sidewalk it is hot, people are smiling, store clerks are friendly, and best of all I bumped into a darling lady who is recovering from a liver transplant. She was smiling, so frail, yet parted by saying 'kiss the kids'. I walked away chanting 'thank you Mama Universe' over and over and over. Mama Universe, please extend more kindness towards that special woman, please.


Then I buried my head in freelance work.


The End.


PS Amy 'fuschia hot short'

No comments: