AN URBAN MAMA'S TAKE ON NURTURING HER FAMILY

Friday, June 5

TGIP Thank gawd it's Pie Day!






Photo credits: Susana Molinolo, please don't steal my images, if you want to 'borrow' I'm happy to share, email me and then we can be friends: susana@gahan.ws




FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

my first slice of The Pie Shack's blueberry pie (Tim said that he thought it was a good breakfast choice); interior decor is dreamy, gorgeous, and most importantly mostly made by hand with driftfood etc. from The Beach(es) - plus they play awesome tunes, not too loud; every home in the Beach(es) should be lit by one of these beauties - ask Tim or Daniel for the local artist's card; Tim McConey; Daniel Jemes - like I said on twitter, these guys will receive an Order of Canada for their customer service. You walk into to The Pie Shack and it feels like you've arrived at a fantastic party. Seriously, Tim and Daniel will introduce themselves to you and you to everyone there - so if you are antisocial or have 'trouble' talking with strangers or are looking for a place to be an ipod/cell phone/laptop zombie then go somewhere else.


The Pie Shack
'Keep your fork dude, there's pie'!
Tim McConvey - Daniel James
2305 Queen St. E. - East Queen East across from Glen Stewart Ravine
647-351-1411
URL
Follow them on Twitter
- you don't want to miss the pie party...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sigh. I'll have to take your word for it. Ping me when it's GF Pie Day?

village mama said...

Laura, I'm 99% sure I saw a sign with 'gluten free' on it; call them!