AN URBAN MAMA'S TAKE ON NURTURING HER FAMILY

Monday, December 4

Rome wasn't knit in one day


I strive to be a lady of her word, so yesterday, at the end of class, I declare: "I'm so excited [because I'd finally started my poncho], this week, ANY spare moment I have I'm devoting to knitting"!

As is oh-so obvious by this candid photo of my creation in the making, I've got major knitting to do before said pile begins to hint at becoming a poncho. Ask any creative coach/business coach how to succeed, and one of the things they'll definitely say is: 'focus your energy'! So, I'm taking a blogging and web surfing sabbatical, and will aim to only check emails once a day. Hopefully when I post again next Monday, you'll ooh-and-aah, or at least have a good laugh ;-)

Happy week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey - I can't wait to see how your knitting project turns out. Be sure to show us the final product!

bazu said...

Good luck! I love the color of that yarn.

urban vegan said...

happy knitting! you're off to a great start.