AN URBAN MAMA'S TAKE ON NURTURING HER FAMILY

Tuesday, January 23

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes: 10/10

My little guy and I had s-o-o-o much fun making these. He just kept murmuring 'pun kin' under his breath as he proudly stirred and stirred. Best of all, they're wonderfully moist - not annoyingly fluffy like cupcakes often are. Best bestest of all, they're delicious even without frosting - frosting is just too messy for a 2 year old.

This is our second time baking from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, and already I feel like we've gotten our money's worth.



Little hands hard at work


The final product

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Okay, I've looked at some of your old posts where you've made cookies and cupcakes, and I have to say, they look pretty tasty. I would do anything right now to eat one of those. How do they get so nice looking? And your cookies too?! I'm not eating any sweets until this weekend, but I don't know if I'll be able to wait now. Let the craving begin.

Melissa said...

I've made the low fat vanilla cupcakes and the margarita cupcakes so far. They both turned out great. I can't wait to try the pumpkin ones!